PLEASE READ THIS POLICY BEFORE USING SPRUCED
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Spruced is not intended to be used by individuals under the age of 18, and does not knowingly collect information from minors, in any way.
Location-Based Information: The Services use location-based services to locate the User, provide the location to the Third Party Service Provider, and deliver the services.
Third Party Sites: The Services may facilitate interactions between the Services and the User’s account on third-party websites or applications. These interactions may involve third-parties providing information, including Personal Information, to Spruced. Spruced may collect and use this information as Personal Information.
Cookies: Spruced may use HTTPS cookies to collect information about the User and their use of the Services. Spruced may use this information to remember the User through and/or to enhance the Users’ experience on the Services.
Spruced incorporates commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure the User’s Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed secure. Please note that Spruced cannot ensure the security of any information the User transmits to Spruced. The User uses the Services and provides Spruced with information at the User’s own risk.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- In connection with the User’s use of the Services, including but not limited to collection by payment processers, advertisers, and analytics companies, and sharing with personal care providers, subsidiaries and affiliates of Spruced, and third parties, such as advertisers or analytics companies, who Spruced has engaged to perform work for or in connection with Spruced.
- Spruced may provide the information to third parties in connection with any potential acquisition, merger, sale, consolidation, restructuring, or financing of Spruced or by Spruced.
- Spruced may provide Personal Information in any way if it has been anonymized or aggregated to an extent that it cannot reasonably be used to identify the User.
- The User may be presented with an option on the Services to receive information and/or marketing offers directly from third parties. If the User so chooses, the User’s Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to the third parties, and all information disclosed will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies and practices. Spruced is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore, the User should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to requesting information from or otherwise interacting with them.
- Spruced may disclose Personal Information and usage information when subpoenaed by law enforcement, where otherwise required to do so by law, to protect the Services or Spruced, and to detect or prevent misuse, fraud, security, or technical issues.
Spruced does not sell the information it collects through the Services to third parties. Spruced shares collected Personal Information with Third Party Providers only to the extent required to provide, maintain, or improve the Services. Spruced also shares collected Personal Information with third-party vendors and service providers with whom Spruced works to provide application programming interfaces (“APIs”) and other functions for the Services, only to the extent necessary to provide those APIs and services. Spruced may allow certain social media platforms to host plug-ins or widgets on the Services which may collect certain information about the Users who choose to use those plugins or widgets.
User Information and Communications: The User is responsible for maintaining the truthfulness and accuracy of the information submitted to Spruced or in any way to or through the Services. Spruced and the Services will disable the User’s account if the information provided is determined to be false or no longer current.